Meropenem-Tchaikapharma belongs to a group of medicines called carbapenem antibiotics. It works by killing bacteria, which can cause serious infections.
Meropenem-Tchaikapharma is used to treat the following infections:
– Infection affecting the lungs (pneumonia);
– Lung and bronchial infections in patients suffering from cystic fibrosis;
– Complicated urinary tract infections;
– Complicated infections in the abdomen;
– Infections that you can catch during or after the delivery;
– Complicated skin and soft tissues infections;
– Acute bacterial infection of the brain (meningitis).
Subject to medical prescription.
Concentration and pharmaceutical form: 1 g powder for solution for injection/infusion