Bacteripime is a broad-spectrum cephalosporin antibiotic for intramuscular and intravenous administration.
Bacteripime is indicated in the treatment of infections caused by bacteria susceptible to cefepime, resistant to other antibiotics:
– lower respiratory tract infections, including pneumonia and bronchitis;
– uncomplicated and complicated urinary tract infections, including pyelonephritis;
– skin and subcutaneous tissue infection;
– intrabdominal infection, including peritonitis, and biliary tract infections;
– gynecological infections;
– treatment of patients with bacteremia that is related or suspected to be related to any of the infections listed above;
– empirical therapy for febrile neutropenia (reduction of neutrophil leukocytes in peripheral blood).
Subject to medical prescription.
Concentration and pharmaceutical form: 1 g powder for solution for injection/infusion