Tamayra Plus contains three active substances called ramipril, amlodipine and hydrochlorothiazide.
Ramipril belongs to a group of medicines called ACE inhibitors (Angiotensin Converting Enzyme Inhibitors). It works by:
– Decreasing your body’s production of substances that could raise your blood pressure;
– Making your blood vessels relax and widen;
– Making it easier for your heart to pump blood around your body.
Amlodipine belongs to a group of medicines called calcium antagonists. It works by:
– Relaxing blood vessels, so that blood passes through them more easily.
Hydrochlorothiazide belongs to a group of medicines called “thiazide diuretics” or water tablets. It works by:
– Increasing the amount of water (urine) you produce. This lowers your blood pressure.
Tamayra Plus is indicated for:
- the treatment of high blood pressure (hypertension) in adult patients, who are adequately controlled with the individual products given concurrently at the same doses level as in the combination, but as separate tablets.
Subject to medical prescription.
Concentration and pharmaceutical form: 5 mg/5 mg/12,5 mg, 5 mg/5 mg/25 mg, 10 mg/5 mg/25 mg mg hard capsules