The active substance of LanzAcid is lansoprazole. It belongs to a group of medicines called proton pump inhibitors.
Lansoprazole works by lowering the amount of acid in your stomach.
Treatment of duodenal and gastric ulcer
• treatment of reflux oesophagitis;
• treatment of essential hypertension in adults;
• eradication of Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) concurrently given with appropriate antibiotic therapy for treatment of H.pylori-associated ulcers
• Zollinger-Ellison syndrome
• treatment of NSAID-associated benign gastric and duodenal ulcers in patients requiring continued NSAID treatment
• prophylaxis of NSAID-associated gastric ulcers and duodenal ulcers in patients at risk requiring continued therapy
• symptomatic gastroesophageal reflux disease
Subject to medical prescription
Pharmaceutical form: LanzAcid 30 mg gastro-resistant capsules, hard x30 capsules
ICD:K20; K25.7; K26.7