Kefadim is an antibiotic which killing bacteria that cause infections. It works by suppressing the synthesis of their cell wall.
Kefadim is used to treat various types of infections including:
– Respiratory infections, incl. lung infections in patients with cystic fibrosis;
– Infections of the urinary system, such as cystitis and kidney infections;
– Infections of the skin and soft tissues;
– Infections of the bones and joints;
– Gastro-intestinal, biliary and abdominal infections;
– Infections related to hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis;
– Sepsis, bacteremia (blood infections);
– Peritonitis (infection of the lining of the abdomen);
– Bacterial meningitis (infection of the meninges).
Subject to medical prescription.
Concentration and pharmaceutical form: 1 g powder for solution for injection