Cefotaxime-Tchaikapharma belongs to a group of antibiotics, called cephalosporins. They works by killing the bacteria that cause infections.
Cefotaxime-Tchaikapharma for injections is used for in a wide range of serious (severe) bacterial infections, including:
– blood infections (septicaemia);
– bones (osteomyelitis);
– heart valves (endocarditis);
– membranes covering the cerebral cortex (meningitis);
– abdominal lining (peritonitis);
– preventing or treating infections after surgery.
Subject to medical prescription.
Concentration and pharmaceutical form: 1 g powder for solution for injection