For the period 2016 to 2020, Tchaikapharma effectively reinvested a part of its profits, and by 2021, the company’s share capital had increased to BGN 84,500,000. During this period emerged a lasting trend towards increasing the company’s profits.
The primary driver of profit growth is attributed to the introduction of own production of solid forms and the continuous supply and deployment of new products. Tchaikapharma relies on turnover and faster asset turnover, maintaining optimal levels of raw materials and finished products. The introduction of new products also contributes to profit growth, as they are closely aligned with market conditions, including prices, demand, market niches, and the company’s capabilities.
The company’s net profits show a positive growth trend from 2018 to 2022, with a notable 99,5% increase in results for the latest financial year, 2022, compared to 2021. This positive trend is a result of the successful market adoption of products and the introduction of new products.
The company continues the trend of expanding its market share and increasing its product offering. Tchaikapharma’s market capitalization is significant and reached BGN 1.36 billion, making the company a leader on the Bulgarian Stock Exchange.
Financial results for 2022:
– Gross Revenues: BGN 43,867,000
– Net Profit: BGN 2,791,000
A noteworthy positive trend observed during the period from 2018 to 2022 is the increasing net margin, primarily due to cost optimization. Other indicators reflecting the company’s profitability also show similar trends, with improvements in return on assets (ROA) and return on equity (ROE).
(Note: The financial values are provided in Bulgarian Lev (BGN), the currency of Bulgaria.)
• 2,181 square meters of general manufacturing area
• Shop for tablets and capsules (coated and uncoated tablets), equipped by granulation machines, dry-mixing, tableting and coating
• Six packaging lines and one labeling line
• Total annual capacity: 500 million tablets in 1,140 batches (of which 30% coated tablets) and 17 million secondary packagings
• Warehousing capacity (RM+WIP+FG): 1,500 square meters
• Control labs – chemical and microbiology – 257 square meters
• Forty-five manufacturing employees
• Thirteen quality control employees
• Fifty-two marketing employees
• Administrative and financial control – 14 employees
• SAP-based software
• LIMS software for the control labs
Manufacturing process management includes:
• Logistics and planning of manufacturing
• Quality control and assurance
Medical representatives activities include:
• Marketing of the company’s products throughout the country
• Participation in specialized medical forums
• Provision of updated medical information to physicians and pharmacists